This Privacy Notice describes the personal data that Infin8 collects about you, how we use and protect your personal data, the choices you can make about how we use these personal data.
Infin8 is an application, through which bank account information services are provided in accordance with the national and European legislation as applicable and, upon a relevant interconnection offered by Afterbanks, our partner.
Our Application allows you to gather and manage at the same time in a common environment all your bank accounts and cards as kept in the four (4) systemic banks (National Bank of Greece, Alpha Bank, Eurobank and Piraeus Bank) as and other foreign banks with which Afterbanks is interconnected. Τhrough the Application it is possible to conduct banking transactions safely In addition, through the application, you can categorize your transactions, set economic goals based on your budget but also to track your revenue and expense movement.
In the context of providing our services, we collect some personal data to verify your identity and receive the necessary information from the Providers about your bank accounts and transactions. In addition, the access to your bank details is necessary, that is, some information about the bank accounts you want to add to the application (such as log-in) in your e-bank account).The information we collect is only those absolutely necessary for the uninterrupted and effective use of the application, while their content is stored fully encrypted and we do not have access to it.
In particular we collect the following personal data:
– Address and Contact details (such as e-mail address, phone number),
– Date of birth,
– Application access data (username, password), when entering the application,Πληροφορίες για τους προϋπολογισμούς σας,
– Information on transactions imported manually,
– Classification of transactions,
– User account number when conducting transactions through the Application,
– Account numbers when conducting transactions through the Application,
– User’s Bank Account Details, e.g. IBAN,balance, and
– Information for debit, prepaid and credit cards, such as a card type, part of the card number (last 4 digits), expiry date, limit, balance, outstanding installments, etc.
Infin8 does not record, reproduce or stores in any way the PIN and fingerprint (Touch ID) that you use to enter the application nor does it back up these copies (eg ICLOUD or anywhere else).They do not exit the device you are using and in which you have installed the application and are protected exclusively from it.
Infin8 does not record, reproduce or stores in any way PINs and CVC / CVV codes of debit, prepaid and credit cards.
We collect your personal data when you sign up in the Application, when browsing it, e.g. through the “Profile Edit” screen, as well as when using our services. We collect your personal data when filling in your details, when you conduct transactions through the Application.
We also collect your personal data and when you give your explicit consent to a special personalized communication and sending of newsletter regarding the promotion of products and / or services of Infin8 and / or its external partners.
We are processing your personal data for the following purposes:
– providing and properly operating the application in order to connect to it and to have all your bank accounts in an environment,
– conducting a survey, analysis and evaluation of your transaction behavior to optimize your experience,
– providing recommendations of effective management of bank accounts and deposits
– sending personalized updates regarding the promotion of INFIN8 and / or external partners’ products and / or services, and
– conducting banking transactions.
We process your personal data to the extent that it is deemed necessary for the provision and proper function of the application. In this way, it is possible to connect to the Application and you are able to gather all your online bank accounts in an Αpplication, as well as analyzing the particular details of your accounts so you can manage your money easier and more effectively. In addition, through the Application it is possible to conduct banking transactions safely. The processing of your personal data to provide our above services to you is based on your consent.
We process your personal data when you give your explicit consent to send personalized updates regarding the promotion of products and / or services of Infin8 and / its external partners. Through this processing, we indicatively provide recommendations of effective management of bank accounts, deposits and cards, we control your creditworthiness to assess the possibility of granting a loan or provision of privileged loan terms and evaluate the characteristics and types of your transaction behavior.
In some cases, the processing of your personal data is essential for our legitimate interests or for purposes of compliance with the national and / or European legislation.
In the context of our activities, we use external providers who provide services on our behalf. So, we may need to share your personal data with them. However, we share with them only your personal data that are necessary to provide the services we ask for and we demand from them to protect your data and do not use them for other purposes. External providers with whom we share personal data that concerns you is primarily as follows:
– Natural or legal persons, acting on behalf of Infin8 and contribute to the operation of our services or technological systems necessary for the efficient operation of the Application and our services,
– Site and Application Data Analysis Providers
– Transaction service providers
Your information disclosed to third parties is limited to the necessary for the provision and improvement of our services.
Payment service user information collected during the provision of payment initiation services will be only provided to the payee.
If you have provided your explicit consent to send personalized updates:
– External Partners-Analysis, Market Research and Promotional Product Research companies, in the context of promoting the Application,
– Advisory Companies, including Infin8 Financial Consultants,
– data storage service providers for storing your data safely and securely,
– Information Support Service Providers, where necessary, to retrieve account information for use on your behalf,
– External partners-companies providing transaction categorization services,
– External partners-companies providing users credit rating services and – electricity and/or gas service providers.
Infin8 does not sell your information to any third parties. By using strict access, monitoring and encryption controls, we ensure that the information you provide us are not accessible from unauthorized third parties.
Infin8 processes your personal data as long as you keep your account in the Application. In particular, your data is not subject to processing beyond the time period required for the purposes described herein. We may keep your personal data for a longer period of time as required for:
– the retention of recording and business files for analytical, security and / or control purposes in non-identified format,
– the compliance with file retention requirements in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework,
– dealing with any complaints about the services provided,
– the fulfillment of our legal obligations, the protection or defense of our rights before judicial or other competent authority and the execution of our contracts.
When you give us your personal data, we implement measures to ensure that are treated securely. We implement physical, technical and organizational measures aimed at the safe processing of your personal data. We check and update our safety technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that data, in order to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your personal data. Amongst other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unlawful processing or alteration:
– detection and management of security breach incidents·
– use of servers located in rooms with restricted access and subject to regular checks·
– use of IT systems and computer programs that are installed in a way that minimizes the use of personal data and/or user authentication data·
– adoption of data retention and safe deletion/destruction policies·
– need-to-know access to systems and databases
You have the right to receive from Infin8 confirmation as to whether your personal data is processed and to be informed about what rights are these (right to access). In addition, you have the following rights:
– Rectify or erase (in certain circumstances) your personal data..
– Right to restrict processing. You have the right to ask Infin8 to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain ircumstances.
– Right to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data that concern you. In this case, Infin8 ceases any processing of your personal data, unless it proves that there are compelling and legitimate reasons for processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for establishing, exercising or supporting legal claims.
– Right to receive (under conditions) your personal data so that you can use it elsewhere.
– Where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without (such withdrawal) affecting the lawfulness of any processing having taken place prior to such withdrawal, by sending an email to email@example.com.
To exercise your rights, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Greek supervisory authority, which is Hellenic Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/).
In the context of our activities, we may need to use providers based outside the European Economic Area. To this end, we will receive any reasonable measure to ensure that your personal data is stored in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In any case, the transfer of personal data to a third country shall only take place if the specific requirements laid down by European legislation and a sufficient level of protection for such international data transfers will be ensured.
To learn more about cookies we use and customize their use to your preferences, you can go to the corresponding field www.infin8.eu/cookies.
This Notice was last updated in June 2021.